Football Trips to Italy
Our Soccer for Schools trips are not confined just to the premier league, other venues in Europe are also available, for example, Milan.
- San Siro Stadium, Milan, Italy.
** Prices are dependent on dates, flight, numbers travelling etc. Please contact our office for more details. **
- Return flights Dublin to Milan with Aer Lingus incl. airport tax.
- Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast in standard hostel or three star hotel.
- One local coach for return transfer from the airport to the city centre and around the city.
- Guided tour of the San Siro stadium.
- Seated match tickets in the San Siro stadium.
- Entrance to the Gardaland resort for one day.
- Tour of Milan city with an english-speaking guide.
- One free place for a teacher with every ten paying students.
- An allowance for teacher's lunch.
- Travel insurance.
Situated on the south-eastern banks of lake Garda, Gardaland Park is the number one amusement park in Italy with the longest history and is also one of the most important at European Level. In 2005, the prestigious American magazine Forbes placed Gardaland Park at the fifth place among the best amusement parks in the world! In 2007, attendance topped 3 million visitors.
It currently is home to six roller coasters and a total of 32 rides. The great variety of attractions and shows is able to satisfy a truly diversified crowd: from early childhood, teenagers to families.
The resort also includes Gardaland SEA LIFE Aquarium which is the first completely themed aquarium in Italy. It is a scientific experience suitable both for adults and for children, with interactive panels and an amusing test-game dedicated to the latter group.
Departs the school for transfer to the airport. Note: subject to flight times, fly direct to Milan.
Arrive at Milan airport, meet and greet with the services of an english speaking guide.
Transfer to the San Siro stadium in the city.
Guided tour of the stadium and the museum.
Transfer to the hostel/hotel booked and check in. Evening meal.
Depart the hostel/hotel for transfer to the Gardaland resort.
Full day at Gardaland.
Transfer back to Milan for an evening match in the San Siro stadium.
Transfer to the hostel/hotel. Late evening meal.
Check out of the hostel/hotel and depart for a guided city tour of Milan.
Free time in the city.
Evening transfer to the airport for the return flight home to Dublin.